08-13-2016 11:14 AM
Replaced the DC jack adapter on the laptop. Computer won't power on. DC light is white and flashes amber (organge) constently.
I get the same result with the AC adapter and battery in, AC adapter alone and battery alone.
Tryed many things
- Hard reset
- different battery
- Different adapter
- Docking statio
Thank you for your help,
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot