6 4 0 1
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Faulty power adaptor

3FZ76EA#UUW
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi! 

I bought an HP Spectre x360 Convertible 15-ch004no in Norway July last year, before heading off to my studies in the UK. The laptop is an amazing laptop, really love everything about this, especially the 2-in-1 functions and the gorgeous design. However,  7 months later on I have having difficulties with the power adaptor, where I have to wiggle the power cord in the adaptor brick to loosely make a power connection.

Is this covered by HP's warranty? And as I have bought in Norway, but live in the UK, do I need to contact the retailer back home, or HP support? In that case which country?

2 REPLIES 2
Provost Provost
Provost
45,054 40,720 4,409 11,462
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Faulty power adaptor

It should be covered under warranty.

I will ask a Moderator to escalate your issue to the appropriate team at HP.

Post any other questions you have in your thread.
Please accept as solution if this is the info you needed.

Take a moment of your time, as we volunteers have given you some of ours in trying to help you resolve your issue, to return to your thread to let us know if we helped you or not.
Highlighted
3,015 2,957 184 521
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Faulty power adaptor

@BeonXVI

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation