08-19-2016 09:25 AM
I wish to connect the HDMI to a video projector and the audio port to a sound mixing desk. Either audio or video works fine alone but when both cables connected am getting high-pitched feedback into the sound system. I have tried disabling HDMI as an audio device but it makes no difference. Have tried more than one HDMI and audio cable - same result.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot