cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Solved!

Figuring out what HDD/SSD I can add to my friend's laptop

HP Recommended
7CE67AV
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

I'm trying to figure out what components are compatible to upgrade the storage on a friend's laptop, but when I enter her serial number and product number it is not able to pull anything up. 

SN: CND0190MV9

PN: 7CE67AV

When I search for that product number outside of HP it says it is a "HP 15t-da200 15.6" Laptop" but I'm unable to find actual documentation for that product. I want to email support, but I can't find an address anywhere.

Anyone able to point me in the right direction?

2 REPLIES 2
Level 19
Level 19
88,397 88,282 11,274 24,221
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Rayhort 

It is a CTO machine therefore we won't be able to get its REAL specs and not much information for the series

https://support.hp.com/au-en/product/hp-15-da2000-laptop-pc-series/29159164/manuals

You can use information from the following list

https://partsurfer.hp.com/Search.aspx?searchText=7CE67AV

You can see it has few options for Storage. In general, it supports dual storage with M.2 NVMe/SATA SSD + 2.5" SATA HDD/SSD. You can check its existing storage and work out what you need to add or upgrade.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

That is what I needed to know. Thanks so much for the help. 🙂

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation