01-08-2017 12:39 PM
I own a
2017 HP Spectre x360 - 13t(7th Gen. Intel i7-7500U, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, FHD, Windows 10, Backlit) 2-in-1 13.3" Tablet Convertible Kaby Lake Touchscreen Bang & Olufsen Thunderbolt Laptop PC.
I am looking for a hub usb-c that works with this laptop.
01-08-2017 01:01 PM
What do you mean "hub" ? Are you asking for one of the following one ?
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
01-08-2017 08:38 PM
I am refering to a USB C Hub, with HDMI Output, Card Reader, 3 USB 3.0 Ports and if possible with Power Delivery for Charging and that it is compatible with my laptop.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot