12-28-2011 05:30 PM
My unit will not burn cd's. When I put a new, blank cd in the drive, it reads almost full. If I attempt to burn a cd, all the tracks are copied, but with .cda extensions. AND, each one is only 44 bytes ! What is wrong ?
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot