08-21-2011 09:06 AM
I happened to secure my HP touchpad with a simple PIN number. When I woke up this morning, I am unable to unlock the device with the PIN I had set earlier. I am quite sure that I am keyin in the correct PIN number, but still I have a vague doubt that, I am not keyin in the right one. So I am unable to unlock the device. I want to be able to unlock the device.
Please help me how to unlock the device. I am ready to lose data in it (it doesnt have much data though).
Is there any key sequence to hard reset the touchpad? Any help would be great.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot