Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP EliteBook 850 G3 Notebook PC

Hello, 

I'm not sure if this is this best board to put this problem on, but I received an email asking me about my experience for a recent purchase that I did not make. I tried connecting to an agent, but the chat bot sent me in circles and never gave a phone number or connected to to an actual person. The only customer service number I could find was for tech support, so it was not helpful. 

I need a way to contact a live agent/customer service rep-a phone number or email would be very helpful.

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@User_2020 

You said it yourself -- the survey was for something you did NOT purchase.  We call this SPAM -- and we all get LOTS of it, all the time.

There is no one to discuss this with as no one at HP will be related to the SPAM you got.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
HP Recommended

Thank you! 

I should have mentioned that I received a similar email survey invite for a product I did purchase and register from the same email: no-reply@community.ext.hp.com, though I never clicked a link in the email. I just wanted to make sure if there was a way to tell if both or neither of the emails are fake to make sure I don’t have to worry about anything. 

HP Recommended

@User_2020 

There IS -- but it is very difficult to do as the detailed HEADER of emails is hidden in most email tools, so what you see can easily be FAKED.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.