05-09-2013 03:25 PM
after this I will not use HP again to death, I put on a new 2 year 361tx G42 product. VGA curved keyboard is damaged heat ..... I'm also going to tell the media that the HP products the most frail and easily damaged world. I'll say it to everyone through my website. HP has a lot of problems dibanring ASUS, Lenovo etc.
05-09-2013 04:04 PM
I have forwarded your post to the right people for their review. You should hear back from someone shortly via private message on this Forum.
KittyK - HP Support Forums Moderator
Clicking the "Kudos star" to the left is a great way to say thanks!
When your problem has been solved, accept the solution by clicking the "Accept as Solution" button to help other members in the future!
Rules of Participation
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot