Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Pavilion G6-2176et
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
İ want to bulid pci egpu and upgrade graphic card my laptop but this model have whitlist ? This devices not cheep my country i dont wanna waste my money 🙂
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi:

Yes, it does.

You can only install one of the wireless cards listed in the service manual for your model, and it must have the HP part number on it or it will not work.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi:

Yes, it does.

You can only install one of the wireless cards listed in the service manual for your model, and it must have the HP part number on it or it will not work.

HP Recommended
Oh man thsi is sucks can i use from install custom bios ?
HP Recommended

If you can find a hacked BIOS for your model on the internet somewhere, I have heard that those work sometimes.

If you can find one, then you can never update it, or you will be back in the same boat you are in now.

HP Recommended
Okey i understand i hope find hacked bios this model thanks for help
HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.