10-28-2013 07:58 AM - edited 10-28-2013 07:59 AM
I have this problem for a long time now and I still cannot find a solution.... My Laptop is pavilion g6 series and the bios version is Insyde20 f.66. The latest one... My pc shuts down and when i turn it on it says overheating shutdown... I dont have to mention that the bios has all the settings locked and I cannot set up the fan or the graphic card power settings.... Hp call support in Greece has no idea how to help me with my problem.... as far as the bios settings are concerned they say that its their policy not to deal with bios isues....!!!
Is there anyone here that can walk me through or I have to throw away my pc and buy a new one????
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot