06-22-2012 09:36 AM
My son's G7-1139WM laptop will no longer power on. Pressing the power button does not do anything, there are no lights or beep codes. When I remove the battery the light at the AC Power connector is Blue, with the battery plugged in the light is amber. I would be very appreciative of any help you can provide.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot