07-08-2011 09:30 AM
You may be infected, this file was a target of malware, scan your system.
Go here, download the software to another PC and make a boot CD or flash drive, boot from this on the problem PC and do a full system scan, remove anything it finds. When done, restart the PC
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot