Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Pavilion g6 2202tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi I have a pavilion g6 2202tx with Intel I5 3210m Cpu and with two GPU Intel hd 4000 and amd Radeon HD 7670m. I HAVE Try so many driver posts everything but my amd GPU does not work when I try to install driver for it I get Bsod driver stuck in device manager something like. that Can someone help me if I install amd driver given by hp First of all There is no Windows 10 option so I install windows 8.1 driver. And when driver when install I don't get Bsod but sometimes my screen flicker to black and if I set something to High performance mode and then open that thing my screen flickers and it start using Intel GPU or it will become black screen and unresponsive.CAN SOMEONE HELP ME I AM TRIED OF THIS.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.