05-23-2016 06:28 AM
Hello, is it possible for me to upgrade my HP Pavilion TS 15 Notebook PC's graphics card? It currently has a Nvidia GT 740m graphics card with 2GB VRAM.
[Product no. : F7R48EA#ACQ]
05-23-2016 06:32 AM
Unfortunately not, the Nvidia gpu is integrated into the system board and is not an upgradeable component.
****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****
Windows Insider MVP
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot