08-19-2016 03:47 PM
I am struggling with Grinding noise while using my HP Laptop-HP G62 Notebook PC. I have cleaned the Vents using Compressed Gas Can, but this did not help much. Checked HP Support Assistant for possible driver/software updates, but no updates are available.
08-22-2016 03:55 PM
Welcome to the HP Forums! To help you get the most out of the HP Forums, I would like to direct your attention to the HP Forums Guide First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.
I have read your post and wanted to help. I understand that the laptop has a grinding noise.
Below is a document may help:
Let me know how it goes.
If this post helps you to reach a solution, please click the "Accept as Solution" button down below in this message. If you wish to say "thanks" for my effort to help, click the "thumbs up" to give me Kudos.
I work on behalf of HP
Please click “Accept as Solution ”on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the Thumbs Up on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot