cancel
lbliss821 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HDX9300 Laptop Screen separation

I have a HP HDX9300 Pavilion laptop, serial # CND5341KKX that I purchased from Best Buy on 10/01/2015.  Through NORMAL daily usage, the bottom left part of the screen has separated and now will not turn on.  I took the laptop back to Best Buy  on 8/21/2016 since it should still be under the manufacturer 1 year warranty.  They are unwilling to submit this is a warranty repair due to "physical" damage.  

I am seeing that this is a recurring issue with some of the HP laptops, and I'm wondering why it would not be considered a warranty issue since this is obviously a design issue?  I am in complete disagreement with Best Buy as this issue was not of my own doing and is a known HP issue. 

I'm running out of time and I need to know if HP will honor their product warranty.  Can someone with HP please contact me asap?  

1 REPLY 1
Retired
Retired
18,630 17,373 953 2,194
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HDX9300 Laptop Screen separation

Hi @lbliss821,

I have escalated your issue to the appropriate team. 

Please take a moment to read HP’s Privacy Policy at http://www8.hp.com/us/en/privacy/ww-privacy.html

If you wish to say Thanks for my effort to help, click the Thumbs up to give me a Kudos.

Thanks.

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom left to say “Thanks” for helping.:smileyhappy:

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation