Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Power Laptop 15-cb0xx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, My HP Pavilion Power 15 Laptop has an NVIDIA GTX 1050 Graphics Card, 16GB of RAM, 1TB of hard drive, and windows 10. I really like the computer (mostly for the amount of RAM) however, the performance is little low from expected! I'm an avid gamer and i would like to upgrade my graphics card to GTX 1060. Is it even possible to upgrade the graphics card on this laptop and also is there any option for M.2 SSD slot so that i can swap the Drive for better performance.!

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Laptop graphics are not upgradeable. You should be able to add an SSD but I have seen some Pavilion 15 owners open the case and find the area is there but no connector. Best option is to open it and verify before buying an SSD. I can't find your Maintenance Manual with the model you gave. What is the Product number?
Easiest way to get that info- minimize all open windows so you can see desktop screen. Next hold the fn key and press esc key.

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the "YES" button if you think this response was helpful.***

HP Recommended

Product Number: 2XG07PA#ACJ

HP Recommended

Maintenance and Service Guide is here:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-pavilion-power-15-cb000-laptop-pc/15551388/model/18695556/ma...

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the "YES" button if you think this response was helpful.***

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.