09-11-2013 08:32 AM - last edited on 04-20-2016 09:17 AM by OscarFuentes
fisrt of all sorry for my english!!
i told someone i want to add 2 more gb of ram and he told me to choose from these two.
DDR3 1066 (PC3-8500) CL7 SODIMM 204-Pin" memory.
DDR3 PC3-10600, DDR3 (non-ECC) SODIMM
my laptop will recognise one of them?
thanks in advance!!!
09-11-2013 09:46 PM
Your notebook will support the higher speed too. You can choose either of them, though both are priced at around the same price.
For compatible upgrades, check this link:
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot