11-25-2013 02:25 PM
I am about to get my 17t-j100 with the default 8 GB of RAM; the salesguy says I can separately get a 2x8 (16 GB) upgrade from Crucial; however, I am not sure which PC3-12800/DDR3, 1600MHz modules are compatible, and Crucial does not list this model on their website. Does anybody know what will work? I will be doing some video editing with Adobe Premiere and expect that 16 will work better than 8.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot