Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Spectre x360 - 13-4003dx
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

HOw many SSD slots are available on HP Spectre x360 - 13-4003dx laptop? I have a HP Spectre x360 - 13-4003dx with 356 GB SSD. I want to  know if I can add one more SSD if I want more disk space?  In case there is only one SSD slot in this model then what is the max supported SSD capacity that I can upgrade to? Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Just the one. It is designed to use a single PCie/NVME M.2 SSD. Yours is a 256. NVME M.2 SSDs are commonly found up to 2 TB capacity and larger ones are available through special channels. So let us know if you need any more help and we can provide installation instructions and purchase options. 

HP Recommended

Hi:

Your notebook only has one M.2 slot.

Below is the link to the Crucial SSD report for your notebook.

https://www.crucial.com/compatible-upgrade-for/hP-Compaq/hp-spectre-x360-13-4003dx

Crucial indicates you can go as high as 2 TB.

The largest capacity drive HP offered in the model series was 512 GB.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.