Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP 15-r014TX

HP 15-r014TX
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I Have Hp15-R014tx Notebook From Date 15-June-15.I Have Share My Feeling About This 3rd Class Brand 3rd Class Notebook Which U Called A Hp Notebook (Laptop).From Purchesing To Upto This My Laptop Goes Through Many Problem.

• Problem 1: Noice Of A Fan Which At Start IS VERY LOUD THEN WE FOUND THAT THEIR IS LOOSE NUT WHICH DAMAGE FAN.
  • problem 2: camera problem at start camera is used to work but after some days its automatically damage without touching anything.its sort out by replacing thanx to warrenty
  • problem 3: my wareenty expired then i have to renew it but it says it cost me 7k.my expression just like are u kidding. lenovo laptop 3k 3year warrenty. 
  • probelm 4: THIS IS BIGGEST AND WORST WHICH MAKES MY LAPTOP OR HP COMAPNY 3RD CLASS.. HINGES OF THIS LAPTOP WORST 3RD CLASS PRODUCTION.USING PLASTIC OF CHEAP QUALITY THIS IS 2ND TIME MY HINGES ARE BROKEN IN AN YEAR 1ST TIME ITS IN WARRENTY BUT NOW WHEN I GO TO CARE THEY GIVE ESTIMATE ARROUND 12,000/-.ITS JUST LIKE IF U HAVE A BIKE AND IF YOUR BRAKES FAILS INSTED OF REPLACHING BRAKE U HAVE CHANGE COMPLETE BIKE..12k are u jocking. At the start please if  u thinking about buying hp laptop dont be fool add extra money buy another comapny laptop ...just 3rd class expreince with 3rd classs service.  
1 REPLY 1
Retired danny-r
Retired
8,249 7,079 141 473
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP 15-r014TX

@AKHUK26

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation