cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

HP 17-ak060ur SSD upgrade possible?

HP Recommended
17-ak060ur
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Is it possible to upgrade HP 17-ak060ur this model by installing an m.2 SSD or NVME SSD?
https://ibb.co/bNtF33v - url photo inside.
photo-2020-12-24-20-06-58
3 REPLIES 3
Level 12
Level 12
6,679 6,615 714 1,747
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

If this is an AMD processor model then yes you can. As is often the case, it is easy to confuse models. The AMD devices came have the option for an M2 SATA3 drive, HP part number for the 256Gb version is 865902-015.

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
I am a volunteer, offering my knowledge to support fellow users, I do not work for HP nor speak for HP.

0 Kudos
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

m2-ssd-key-min

Yes, it is AMD CPU on board. Sorry for my bad english. I would like to know the exact information. I can't see the SSD mount and screw. I only see the key for nvme.

0 Kudos
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

This Manual says

M.2 SATA-3 supported,but with the help of the solid state drive holder, I want to know if I can install it in the port in the photo.

2020-12-24-21-44-02

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation