cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Orpheus1
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

HP 250 g7 laptop with Windows 10 LTSC keyboard and mouse periodically won't work

HP Recommended
HP 250 g7
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

This is one that has been asked but never answered.  I have bought 4 HP 250 g7 laptops, and loaded them with Windows 10 LTSC.  The biggest issue is that the keyboard and synaptic mouse pad will suddenly stop working.  If I have a USB wired or wireless mouse and keyboard, they work but the onboard keyboard and mouspad just stop.  If I hold down the power button for a few seconds, tthe monitor turns off and I'm assuming the laptop goes to sleep.  I press it again and it wakes up, and the keyboard and mouse work again...for a short while.  I suspect it has something to do with the LTSC load, but I can't find anything anywhere about it.  I also can't see where the driver is failing.  I've tried to reinstall it and it just keeps happening.  Please help!

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation