10-13-2016 06:58 AM
Hey. We need a stylus to work with my device. The stylus is needed with a thin tip. All I found on the net - HP Active Stylus. But it is not even for sale on the site HP. What should I do? Are there any other analogues are compatible with my Pavillion x2 10?
10-14-2016 07:11 AM
I replied to you. HP deleted my reply.
I give up on HP now. The customer service here is beyond pathetic.
(Long story short: I asked which Active Pen I needed to purchase. The agent gave me links to printers, the HP India shop, the HP UK shop, and told me to talk to Best Buy. Still no idea what I need to buy. Certainly won't be an HP product now.)
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot