Did you mean: 
Highlighted
sarulyos Top Student
Top Student
5 2 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Client Security 8.2.3 not show "select token or swipe your finger" when boot.

I update (HP Elitebook 2740p) HP protecttools security manager 7.0 to HP Client Security 8.2.3 when boot it not show "select token or swipe your finger"  but it show "select token" only. I try reinstalled but not work and HP Client Security Manager 1.3.0.5705 not support google chrome v32.0. How fix 2 problem? 

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Not applicable
1 1 0 0
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Client Security 8.2.3 not show "select token or swipe your finger" when boot.

I have the same problem with an elitebook 2540p notebook pc. I suppose that is releted to the specific driver failure on 64bit win os because when i was on 32bit win 7 never had similar problems (unfortunately my computer was natively on 32bit, despite build on i7 intel). Thanks in advance for your consideration, any help will be acceptable. 

0 Kudos
Teacher
Teacher
74 67 4 9
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Did you solve it?

How?

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation