01-03-2017 02:04 AM - last edited on 01-03-2017 09:01 AM by Duane_D
I have a HP Envy 17"
Product No. F7T68EA~ABU
Serial No. (removed content)
The casing around the left hinge has started to come loose. This makes the screen less rigid and from reading other posts it appears that it will only get worse.
Please can you advise as to how best to fix this.
01-03-2017 09:01 AM
I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot