jubinjoe Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP ENVY 6 1090ee - Broken Left hinge

Hi,

i have my left hinge broken. it all of a sudden started geting harder to open the laptop and in 2-3 days when i pused the screen upwords its jut broke. i would liek to know how i can get this repaired. i also noticed that the left side of the laptop is heating up so badly. I have checked the warranty and it has expired. please let me know how i can get this repaired.

I HAVE PURCHASED THIS ITEM ON 23/03/2013 WITH 1 YR WARRANTY BUT THE WARRANTY CHECK SHOWS THAT THE WARRANTY HAS EXPIRED ON JULY 2013. 

4 REPLIES
Retired
Retired
7336 357 761
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I just sent you a private message. If you are not sure how to check your forum messages, this post has instructions.

MechPilot
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Tags (1)
eagleshark Honor Student
Honor Student
3 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello, this is exactly the result on my Envy 1090eo too, same year, same message from HP.  I cannot get any part numbers, but I need the display bezel, hinges and the enclosure (top cover) to my laptop.  I cannot close it as it is now.

Please help with some part numbers.

0 Kudos
8004 126 592
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@eagleshark

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I work on behalf of HP
eagleshark Honor Student
Honor Student
3 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you,  it seems that this is a problem with the ultrabook.  I need these hinges bad, is there a serial number on this?  I need to change this.  Where to buy?

Yours, Egil Heien, Norway

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation