1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

HP ENVY Laptop 17-ae1xx : Laptop case separating at right hinge when opening

HP Recommended
HP ENVY Laptop 17-ae1xx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Dear HP community,

I have a problem with my laptop, the Laptop case separating at the right hinge when opening. The HP service engineer examined and told me that the laptop keyboard cover (Inner side) damaged. He said to me the complete keyboard needs to be replaced. I contacted HP, and struggling with them for 7 months, still did not get any resolution yet. Really, bad experience with hp. really they don't care about our problem.  I never recommend anyone to purchase hp laptops. That's the long story, now my question is how to get a solution for my problem. I have purchased this laptop in the UK and currently, I am in Finland. How to find spare parts for my laptop model. The laptop is currently under hp care (they don't care in real) warranty.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation