Post new question
Question

Honor Student
Message 1 of 2 (230 Views)

HP ENVY Notebook - m7-k211dx Battery replacement.

Product Name: HP ENVY Notebook - m7-k211dx
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am trying to find a replacement battery that doesnt suck for this laptop. I have owned the laptop for about 18 months and the battery is just dead. Wont charge at all. I only used the laptop on battery power a handful of times, the rest of the time it was plugged in and running on wall power. So I am really baffled by why this thing is dead when it has barely been used. I would like to find a replacement that is better than the one that HP tries to sell as a replacement as it has terrible reviews.

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
Message 2 of 2 (198 Views)

Re: HP ENVY Notebook - m7-k211dx Battery replacement.

Hi @wildfire2000dlx

Thank you for joining the HP Forums! 

I understand that you are looking for a battery replacement for your HP ENVY - m7-k211dx Notebook. I am happy to help! 

Please contact HP phone support for your hardware options. (After you fill out the information, you will be given a phone number.) If you live outside the US/Canada Region, please click the link below to get the support number for your region. Country-language selector.

If this helps, please consider clicking on 'accept as solution.' And, please click on the thumbs up icon. Both icons are below this post.

Best regards! Smiley Happy

RnRMusicMan
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation