03-13-2014 02:16 PM
03-26-2014 07:12 AM
03-26-2014 10:14 AM
I received a email from geoff the details were emailed in to him following his instructions then eventually HP uk replied saying to repair this laptop it is chargeable.
Thats the only response received to date ?
03-26-2014 03:50 PM
HP have replied again today however this time they have made arrangements to uplift the laptop for repair
Thank you so much to Jeff & MrsTenter for your help and support I really appreciate this !
06-08-2014 11:54 AM
09-10-2014 02:24 AM
The problem with these laptops is the stiffness of the hinge and the lid being too flexible obviously a design fault and in my case has resulted in the hinge snapping from the lid and the sreen now cracking, can you advise me asap please.
kind regards Eddie 01912511483
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot