Post new question
Question

Student
Message 1 of 2 (197 Views)

HP ENVY TouchSmart Ultrabook 4 - BROKEN HINGE

Product Name: HP ENVY TouchSmart Ultrabook 4
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

Hello,

I have had my laptop for over 2 years now. I have really been taking a great care of it and I have been more than satisfied with it until this week. One of the hinges suddenly cracked open. I did not drop it nor did I cause the damage. It really worries me that the hinge practically broke by itself and it seems as it is a common problem. I cannot close my laptop and I am afraid that my screen will get damaged if I don't get it fixed asap. And I really need my laptop for college and for work. I would love to hear from HP team on how to solve this problem quickly. So far I  have always recommended HP to my friends and I hope I will not have to change my opinion about it.

Thank you for your consideration,

Joanna

0 Kudos
Retired
Message 2 of 2 (193 Views)

Re: HP ENVY TouchSmart Ultrabook 4 - BROKEN HINGE

@Joanna6

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details). If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I Work for HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation