Post new question
Question

Honor Student
Message 1 of 3 (91 Views)

HP ENVY broken left hinge

Product Name: HP ENVY 15t
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Just like everyone else the left hinge of my laptop is broken and seperated from the casing and my laptop has never been dropped or broken.  Based on all the messages this appears to be a design flaw,  I would very much appreciate a call back from support regarding this issue. 

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3 (74 Views)

Re: HP ENVY broken left hinge

@Fixit_01

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I work on behalf of HP
Honor Student
Message 3 of 3 (72 Views)

Re: HP ENVY broken left hinge

Thank you I look forward to a response.  Had I known of this beforehand I would not have made this purchase.  Very disappointed that this product would be sold to the masses with such an egregious design flaw.  Opening and closing a laptop should not cause it to break.   

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation