09-08-2016 12:14 AM
Just like everyone else the left hinge of my laptop is broken and seperated from the casing and my laptop has never been dropped or broken. Based on all the messages this appears to be a design flaw, I would very much appreciate a call back from support regarding this issue.
09-08-2016 07:51 AM
I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).
If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.
09-08-2016 08:25 AM
Thank you I look forward to a response. Had I known of this beforehand I would not have made this purchase. Very disappointed that this product would be sold to the masses with such an egregious design flaw. Opening and closing a laptop should not cause it to break.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot