12-02-2013 02:12 PM - last edited on 12-02-2013 02:50 PM by Antonius_L
I am struggling with the same thing - my HP ENVY m6-1105dx overheats when gaming (WOW & even Farmville 2). What gives? How do I correct this issue?
12-04-2013 02:11 PM
Hello MarneeHumphrey. I understand your computer overheats when playing games. I will do my best to provide information on this topic! Please review this thread for more information on your issue, since it was resolved on that thread.
Please let me know when you complete the troubleshooting on that thread. I'm only here to help!
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot