10-15-2016 08:32 AM
The left hinge seems to be undone and when you open/close it seems to pry off the left corner of the plastic bottom of the casing. After the laptop is closed, i can push the parts back together, but upon opening it gets torn open again. What can I do, is there a replacment casing I can buy or something? Please let me know as soon as possible.
10-15-2016 12:49 PM
I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot