01-22-2017 08:36 AM
I have had my HP Envy for a few years now and have loved it. Just the other day, however, the plastic and metal portions of the casing have started to separate by the left hinge. I can almost press the case back into place, but the casing starts to separate and pop apart again every time I open or close the laptop--even when I open it very slowly and try to keep it in place.
Please advise on how to fix this issue! I don't want to damage it more..
01-22-2017 12:25 PM
I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details). If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot