10-04-2013 11:05 AM
Hey all. I needed a second hard drive in my HP Envy, so I found a SATA cable and caddy kit online. I did a story and tutorial with video on how I got it and installed it.
Hope this helps!
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot