Did you mean: 
DeBusk
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Envy 360

Envy 360 17inch

I have had my laptop for a year and a half. As a college student I take it everywhere with my and baby it so it stays in good condition. However, in the first month my rubber grips on the bottom came off and more recently my hinge on my screen is beginning to come undone. I may take this every where, but I baby it so it will last long and it is already falling apart?  What is the best route to get everything fixed?

1 REPLY 1
Level 15
Level 15
18,248 18,193 1,704 3,997
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Envy 360

@DeBusk 

Regarding HP, they are not in the business of repairing laptops, so it is really pointless to contact HP to have it rebuilt.

Your better course of action would be to do online searches for local PC repair facilities and check out reviews to see which ones are reliable.  You'll probably pay about the same, or less, than you would pay HP and you would have the advantage of some kind of work guarantee from the facility.

Be prepared to spend HUNDREDS of dollars, however, because not only will you be payiing full retail for parts, you will also be paying for labor to disassemble the PC, replace the parts, reassemble the PC, and run diagnostics.

***If my post helped, click the White thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation