08-31-2013 09:48 PM
09-01-2013 01:21 AM
You need to call this number 1-877-917-4380 ext . # 08 and ask to speak with Chad R. Moderator: This HP's Contact leave it alone. Chad R is the CEO of all HP's lap top division repair centers. He has the final say what does or doesn't get repaired not the case intake workers. If you call HP's Executive Office. They will give the same information as I have posted (Moderator) Sorry Moderator here won't allow me to post his email information here. Even though he responds to his emails faster. If the moderator removes the phone number then just call HP's Executive Office they will give you his number to call if they are unable to reach him them selves using three way telecommunications. Yes HP's Warranty does cover it. It is a hardware issue. Not your fault the screws broke. Or the glue let go. You are welcome frrw.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot