06-28-2016 10:39 AM
The left Hinge on my HP Envy has become loose; this poses a problem when opening/closing the lid as it grinds against the casing.
I've had a lot of difficulty navigating HP's Customer support website.
I travel a lot with this laptop and despite treating it with great care the hinge has come loose/broken (from what I understand has become a common problem).
I am out of the warranty and was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of a few repair options.
I like HP, I find this whole issue disheartening.
Thank you for any help you can give.
06-28-2016 10:42 AM
I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot