01-21-2010 02:14 AM
I've just got a new envy with the extra slice battery and i'm PARANOID about damaging the batteries. How long should it take to charge? Is it a problem to leave the battery charging overnight? Will overcharging damage the batteries? If so is there an approximate time frame I should be charging for?
02-22-2010 02:58 PM - last edited on 04-18-2016 11:27 AM by OscarFuentes
here is a good article that explains to you about how to charge and test your batteries with the Envy 15
"Did my response help with your issue? If so, please give me Kudos by clicking the "Kudos" button or mark the post that solved your problem as the Accepted Solution. Thanks!"
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot