05-10-2016 06:00 PM
Noticed while using the laptop that it wasn't charging, even while plugged in. Screen went blank, then all noise stopped. The charging light where the power adapter plugs is comes on when connected to power. Replaced the internal power adapter and the entire power adapter cord, still nothing even after hard reboot where I tok out the battery and held the power button. Is it worth fixing? I've only had it two years. Thanks!
05-11-2016 01:23 PM
I understand you're having some trouble getting your notebook to start.
Give this document a try and let me know how it goes: HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
If this helps, hit that Thumbs Up and Accept as Solution.
I work on behalf of HP
05-18-2016 10:43 PM
Not sure if it is bios corrupted. Pls try to see if BIOS crisis recovery by using hot key combination following below article helps:
I work for HP. I'm here to help. In case the solution provided work, pls do not forget to give the Kudos!!
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot