01-16-2017 06:02 PM
Left hinge on laptop is broken. Everything else works great. I'm afraid the screen will fall and cause futher damage. I have to prop it against a pillow or hold it with my left hand so it doesn't fall and completely ruin the laptop.
Has anyone else had the same or similiar issues with the left hinge breaking out under normal use? The right hinge is fine for now but with the left hinge broken, its only a matter of time before the right hinge breaks.
Again, the laptop works great but the left hinge is broken. Any suggestions or known faulty issue with the left hinge?
Thank you for you time.
01-16-2017 06:34 PM
I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details). If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot