11-14-2016 08:10 PM - edited 11-14-2016 08:12 PM
Had to take apart my laptop last night. Found the left hinge had broken away from the plastic. Found a number of threads about this exact topic. Would have replied to one of those but it appears they are closed. Need to know where to get a replacement part. If this is the wrong forum please move to the correct one.
11-14-2016 08:13 PM
I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details). If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot