09-30-2016 10:44 PM
I bought this HP ENVY m6-n015dx Notebook PC laptop in November 2014. Just two months back when I was in india laptop hinge broke for no reason at all. It was not dropped nor manhandled in any way. In India NO HP service centers were ready to service this laptop as this was purchased in USA. It has to come to my notice that broken hinges are common product defect for all the HP envy laptops. Please solve my problem ASAP.
10-01-2016 11:07 AM
I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).
If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot