Post new question
Question

Student
Message 1 of 2 (111 Views)

HP Envy Touchsmart Broken Hinge for NO reason, now even touch screen is not working.

Product Name: HP ENVY m6-n015dx Notebook PC
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

I bought this HP ENVY m6-n015dx Notebook PC   laptop in November 2014. Just two months back when I was in india laptop hinge broke for no reason at all. It was not dropped nor manhandled in any way. In India NO HP service centers were ready to service this laptop as this was purchased in USA. It has to come to my notice that broken hinges are common product defect for all the HP envy laptops. Please solve my problem ASAP.

Regards,

Sanjeev

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2 (84 Views)

Re: HP Envy Touchsmart Broken Hinge for NO reason, now even touch screen is not working.

@sanjeev_kul

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation