10-17-2016 11:33 PM
Hi HP Team,
This is the second time that my hinge has malfunctioned. My HP Envy was sent in for repair a year ago under warranty, and now warranty is up and the same problem has occured. I notice many people have had problems like this with similar models. I'd like to know whether I'd need to pay to have it fixed again, despite it being the same problem that was supposed to be fixed. I have the order confirmations of the previous repair and can send that if needed.
It is unacceptable to me to have such a fault laptop, considering how much importance it has for my school work. Please contact me ASAP.
10-18-2016 07:36 AM
I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).
If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot