07-09-2016 09:08 PM
The left Hinge is pulling the upper portion of my wife's computer off , as the very heavy touchscreen applied too much torque to the notebook case . I have read in the forums that is is a very common issue with this model. My il-laws bought the same computer for my wife and her brother, and the same thing has happened to both computers. Is there any way this can be fixed? I have seen in the forums than many other people have this same problem, but I have not seen anyone post anything about any solutions to it. Any assistance or advice would be appreciated.
07-09-2016 09:55 PM
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot