07-28-2016 04:24 PM
Some time ago, I noticed my left hinge wasn't working correctly. I began to split the computer apart while opening and closing. I've seen this is a pretty wide-spread issue with this model and i'd like to know what can be done. I've just been keeping it open, as to not make it completley unusable, but that's not a real solution.
Thanks for your help!
07-28-2016 04:27 PM
I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details). If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot