Qsilver76
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Envy x360 13.3 convertible Hinge Problem

Example: HP Envy X360 13.3 convertible
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello! I just a bought an ENVY X360 13.3 convertible last November 20, 2019.  On November 29, I found out that there is a ticking sound to the hinge every time I used it in tablet mode.  I also found out that the alignment of the panel display and the keyboard are misaligned due to hinge dislocation or something. 

Good thing! The store which i bought the laptop change the unit after i called them up and inform them of the problem.  Now i am using the new unit.  I just hope that the HINGE PROBLEM will not occur anywhere.

Do we have any information on the same problem? Or is it really a problem in the ENVY Series?

Regards.

1 REPLY 1
Level 17
Level 17
41,669 41,454 6,565 11,429
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Envy x360 13.3 convertible Hinge Problem

Just keep an eye (or ear) on it. Yes, hinge problems can occur across quite a few models of HP laptops and laptops made by other makers, by the way. At the first sign of a hinge problem post here and we can provide as much help as possible and HP would likely intervene as well. 

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation