Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Looking For The Correct One.
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, I would like to have an Envy x360 with dedicated graphics and not just shared graphics.  I've been searching the forums here and have come across plenty of threads and posts from others who would like the same in a possible upgrade.  There are a couple questions that I haven't seen asked.

One, were there any Envy x360's in a 15.6 screen size, that you know of, manufactured with dedicated graphics?

I have looked at some manuals, such as manual c05098448, that lists system board replacement product numbers on page 41, such as number 935001-601 that lists a board with GeForce MX150 graphics. 

Were none of these laptops manufactured with this board that has dedicated graphics? 

Two, can you custom order one with this board or a similar one having dedicated graphics?

Three, I'm sure it would be pretty expensive, but can you also order/buy this board and put it in an Envy with the correctly corresponding model number?

Please let me know your thoughts. Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Understand that even with dedicated graphics it means switchable graphics so you get an Intel chip and an nVidia chip and the dedicated chip has to be configured to run when needed and is usually not a very strong gaming performer. 

We can see if a switchable graphics board is available or perhaps find the specific model number of a laptop with your requirements and help you locate it. 

Like right here for example:

http://store.hp.com/us/en/ConfigureView?catalogId=10051&langId=-1&storeId=10151&urlLangId=&catEntryI...

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.